collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Other Games - 2024/25 by Olneythelonely
[Today at 08:00:23 PM]

BSC Young Boys vs Aston Villa CL Pre-Match by Ads
[Today at 07:59:17 PM]

When he gets the ball by Chap
[Today at 07:57:34 PM]

Gary Shaw - RIP by astonvilla82
[Today at 07:55:00 PM]

Jhon Durán by PeterWithesShin
[Today at 07:17:53 PM]

Aston Villa v Everton Post-Match Thread by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 06:53:53 PM]

Ross Barkley by john e
[Today at 06:23:53 PM]

Emi Buendia by Dante Lavelli
[Today at 06:22:22 PM]

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2024/25 by Olneythelonely
[Today at 08:00:23 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2024/25 by kippaxvilla2
[Today at 07:59:48 PM]

Re: BSC Young Boys vs Aston Villa CL Pre-Match by Ads
[Today at 07:59:17 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2024/25 by astonvilla82
[Today at 07:58:17 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2024/25 by Demitri_C
[Today at 07:58:11 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2024/25 by VillaTim
[Today at 07:58:08 PM]

Re: When he gets the ball by Chap
[Today at 07:57:34 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2024/25 by Tuscans
[Today at 07:57:27 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations  (Read 237382 times)

Offline algy

• GM : 23.03.2025
Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations
« Reply #2970 on: September 07, 2024, 07:03:19 PM »
Sent my complaint email (re: ticket pricing) today got the following response from Lee:

“Many thanks for your email which we have logged as complaint reference 24 jul-sep 929.

Our apologies that you have had cause to complain.

We are compiling all feedback received on Champions League pricing and will ensure this is shared with Senior Management accordingly.”

I’m assuming that’s 929th complaint so far and not of the day?
I had an email back from Lee Preece which was the same but started

“Many thanks for your email which we have logged as complaint reference 24 jul-sep 977.”

Guess that it must be a rolling count for the July to September period! :)

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #2971 on: September 07, 2024, 07:09:02 PM »
Email received from Lee Preece re Pissgate:
On behalf of everyone here at Villa Park, thanks again for taking the time to register your feelings on your experience at our first match versus Arsenal.  We reiterate our apologies that you had cause to complain.

As we are sure you can appreciate, your feedback was not isolated, so it has taken considerable time to log those we have received, acknowledge receipt and then collate all of the points made within the complaints.  Whilst the club emailed a statement to all of those in attendance on Tuesday 27th, we wanted to ensure we followed up with the reply below.

The issues with toilets around the stadium was escalated to our owners, who immediately recognised the importance of both immediate and long-term solutions to avoid repeats of what you had to endure.  Our facilities team have already worked to ensure all blockages have been investigated and repaired.

A longer-term programme has also begun, including the installation of Air Admittance Valves being added to all male urinals to aid waste removal, hand dryers in all toilets replacing paper towels, new flooring and facilities painted.  We will work through the stadium as quickly as we can

throughout the season, using gaps in the fixtures to address every area.

The number of toilets available for fans will remain a challenge in some areas, but we are looking again at ways we may be able to increase the provision.  We will do everything we can to find solutions.

When we introduced Terrace View, the amount of toilet provision for male and female fans was replicated in the two additional facilities created at either end of the lower concourse.  Whilst both spaces themselves are smaller, the actual number of facilities has not reduced.  There are also many hundreds of people using the facilities within Terrace View itself, who before would have been using the old facilities. However, any facility has to function properly and not overflow, as we have referenced above.

Thanks again for taking the time to register your complaint.  We are working hard to improve and recognise the importance of your matchday experience.
Best wishes

Lee

Online VillaTim

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #2972 on: September 07, 2024, 07:20:05 PM »
Hmmm

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #2973 on: September 07, 2024, 07:41:08 PM »
No mention of the queues to get in then.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #2974 on: September 07, 2024, 07:42:05 PM »
If he's replying to an email that was only about the toilets why would he mention anything else?

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #2975 on: September 07, 2024, 07:57:01 PM »
If he's replying to an email that was only about the toilets why would he mention anything else?

Yep.

Online VillaTim

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #2976 on: September 07, 2024, 08:00:21 PM »
Lee's a good guy, a fan, but he won't put his job on the line understandably and has to be careful what he puts into print . I totally get it.
The events of the last few weeks will be with NSWE now so let's wait and see .

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #2977 on: September 07, 2024, 09:30:11 PM »

You don’t know that that’s the case though.

Offline Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #2978 on: September 07, 2024, 09:36:12 PM »

I assumed it was a reply to Mister E who starts his post "Email received from Lee Preece re Pissgate:"

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #2979 on: September 07, 2024, 09:42:20 PM »

And you don't know it isn't. And that's why I said "if", because I don't know.

Offline johny

« Reply #2980 on: September 08, 2024, 02:49:57 AM »
Image if you are a family with 4 kids and everyone wants to go? That's nearly £600 for one game of football and there are 3 more to come. £2400 before you've even paid for transport, food, drink etc. and thats on top of a season ticket that you have already shelled out for. I'm well priced out of it. I don't think I could afford to go to any more than a couple of games in a whole year but people like me are irrelevant there is much more money to be made. Fuck them. I'm very happy paying fuck all to watch every single game. Fuck them, I'm happy to never set foot in a ground that you have to wade through rivers of piss to get to a seat that doesn't actually exist! Taking the piss is what they are doing and what your standing in. Fuck them is all i'll say & fuck you Chris Heck you most certainly can't read a room but you'll be on to your next cushy number after this while people will have taken out loans just to watch a game of football.....

Online Border villan

• Carrying out missionary work on the Welsh border.
« Reply #2981 on: September 08, 2024, 07:33:53 AM »
When Heck had that fluffy interview several weeks ago about all the wonders he has created at Villa Park for the GA+ I commented that as I listened I could smell the bullshit, I apologise for this as it I was mistaken and it was the piss I was smelling.
At the time several were prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt but since then his true colours have begun to shine brightly.

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #2982 on: September 08, 2024, 07:38:06 AM »
Even £50 a ticket is beyond some people's means, using the same analogy of a family of four is £800 for 4 games, so not sure where you pitch the prices.

A I have said itsall entertainment nowadays, concerts, theatre prices are astronomically inflated. I recently paid £40 to see a tribute act but to be fair they were pretty good.

Offline Three Spires Villa

« Reply #2983 on: September 08, 2024, 08:06:37 AM »
Even £50 a ticket is beyond some people's means, using the same analogy of a family of four is £800 for 4 games, so not sure where you pitch the prices.

A I have said itsall entertainment nowadays, concerts, theatre prices are astronomically inflated. I recently paid £40 to see a tribute act but to be fair they were pretty good.

Going to watch your football team is not similar to going to a gig or other forms of entertainment. They know this, it’s a lifetime commitment, often passed through families. Going for a fancy meal, a gig, or a night out is totally different

Online Lsvilla

• GM : 12.08.2025
« Reply #2984 on: September 08, 2024, 08:43:05 AM »
Image if you are a family with 4 kids and everyone wants to go? That's nearly £600 for one game of football and there are 3 more to come. £2400 before you've even paid for transport, food, drink etc. and thats on top of a season ticket that you have already shelled out for. I'm well priced out of it. I don't think I could afford to go to any more than a couple of games in a whole year but people like me are irrelevant there is much more money to be made. Fuck them. I'm very happy paying fuck all to watch every single game. Fuck them, I'm happy to never set foot in a ground that you have to wade through rivers of piss to get to a seat that doesn't actually exist! Taking the piss is what they are doing and what your standing in. Fuck them is all i'll say & fuck you Chris Heck you most certainly can't read a room but you'll be on to your next cushy number after this while people will have taken out loans just to watch a game of football.....
You're misleading people here though with those figures. Unless this hypothetical family have six ST's in zone one (in which case they're probably used to forking out the costs involved in attending these CL games anyway) then the whole family can attend for between £220 and £238. Perfectly comparable with other world class forms of entertainment available to do 'as a family'.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal