collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Tim Iroegbunam by Dave
[Today at 04:16:54 PM]

Summer 2024 Transfer Window - hopes, speculation, rumours etc. by brontebilly
[Today at 04:14:14 PM]

Euro 2024 by Dave
[Today at 04:13:47 PM]

Enzo Barrenechea - nearly signed by PaulWinch again
[Today at 03:41:28 PM]

Ian Maatsen by footywithuti
[Today at 03:37:52 PM]

Terrace Trophy by MorrisNielson
[Today at 03:03:44 PM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Gareth
[Today at 02:45:44 PM]

Douglas Luiz - Confirmed confirmed by London Villan
[Today at 02:21:37 PM]

Recent Posts

Re: Tim Iroegbunam by Dave
[Today at 04:16:54 PM]

Re: Summer 2024 Transfer Window - hopes, speculation, rumours etc. by brontebilly
[Today at 04:14:14 PM]

Re: Euro 2024 by Dave
[Today at 04:13:47 PM]

Re: Euro 2024 by clash city rocker
[Today at 04:09:10 PM]

Re: Euro 2024 by PeterWithesShin
[Today at 04:03:42 PM]

Re: Euro 2024 by Exeter 77
[Today at 03:56:34 PM]

Re: Euro 2024 by PeterWithesShin
[Today at 03:55:44 PM]

Re: Euro 2024 by Monty
[Today at 03:54:07 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Season Tickets  (Read 163269 times)

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2025
Re: Season Tickets
« Reply #2130 on: June 04, 2024, 01:03:04 PM »
I do wonder if some point the club might put a cap on how many times you can transfer or resell, but I've not heard any talk of that.

I think it's in the Ts&Cs limited to 5...

In the ticketing regs introduced summer 23

In the list of ‘offences’

Passing on a home match ticket or a season ticket without re-assigning this to the correct named use

It didn’t mention a limit

- If a season ticket holder cannot attend a game, they can i) re-sell their seats back to the club on a match-by-match basis via the resale scheme. Or ii) re-assign their season ticket seat to the named individual attending in their place. Please note, this can only be transferred to a close friend or family member as it is the season ticket holder’s responsibility that a known individual will be occupying that seat. This can be done by calling our ticket office, emailing ticketsales@avfc.co.uk or messaging us on @AVFCSupport on Twitter; the latter two options are available provided no payment is required to upgrade a concession ticket.

I’ve a feeling there was a limit mentioned for resales, possibly not passing on for free, anyone got access to new or old terms & conditions?

Offline astonvilla82

« Reply #2131 on: June 04, 2024, 01:20:58 PM »
Been struggling to renew my seat.
It now says seat is already occupied, please ring ticket office.

Only to be told we are busy, then promptly cut me off.

Not even in a queue 🤣🤣

Wonder if I have been moved,

Currently in Lower Holte L5

Not impressed at the moment.

Anyone else in this area having issues?

Exactly the same problem. Might give it a week until it settles down.

Thanks, Levico.
I get exactly the same message for B5.

Considering the club takes needs to take payments on a regular basis, the website is incredibly poor in its design and functionality.
Had the same problem yesterday, maybe log out of your account and log back in may help

Online Behind Bluenose Lines

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #2132 on: June 04, 2024, 01:38:29 PM »
Managed to get the renewal details up on my phone: I'm confused.

I'm given the option to enrol in the Champions League Cup Scheme and I need to register my card details.I'm assuming that they will take the payment automatically when the tickets become available. Problem is, I'm not sure if I can afford all of these home games. Should I still enrol anyway so I can have the option of taking up the ticket or not when it becomes available?

Help!
No.

You'll still get an option to buy your own seat on a game-by-game basis.  This is just a way of the tickets being automatically purchased.
That's a relief. Thanks, chrisw1!

Online Behind Bluenose Lines

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #2133 on: June 04, 2024, 01:40:56 PM »

I'm given the option to enrol in the Champions League Cup Scheme and I need to register my card details.I'm assuming that they will take the payment automatically when the tickets become available. Problem is, I'm not sure if I can afford all of these home games. Should I still enrol anyway so I can have the option of taking up the ticket or not when it becomes available?

Help!

I thought that if you enrol, you have to take the ticket and no refund option?
That's what I originally thought, so I thought I'd post in this thread to double check.

Offline simboy

• GM : 05.11.2024
« Reply #2134 on: June 04, 2024, 02:02:28 PM »
I'm fine with the digitisation of everything but our Season Tickets.  Anybody tried to get the tactile Season Card yet? What, if any are the pitfalls?

I have asked them about this. Not sure some employers will be happy with a downloaded season ticket on their devices?

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #2135 on: June 04, 2024, 02:36:29 PM »
I'm fine with the digitisation of everything but our Season Tickets.  Anybody tried to get the tactile Season Card yet? What, if any are the pitfalls?

I have asked them about this. Not sure some employers will be happy with a downloaded season ticket on their devices?

Surely even if you get a mobile phone with work you'd still have your own one as well?

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #2136 on: June 04, 2024, 02:44:53 PM »

Surely even if you get a mobile phone with work you'd still have your own one as well?

I didn't bother for a few years.

Offline astonvilla82

« Reply #2137 on: June 04, 2024, 02:47:20 PM »

Help!

I thought that if you enrol, you have to take the ticket and no refund option?
That's what I originally thought, so I thought I'd post in this thread to double check.
That's impression I got,sign up now, but no refund if you can't attend, happened last season with my conference league ticket, just as easy to purchase on a match by match basis surely

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #2138 on: June 04, 2024, 02:49:03 PM »
What a surprise, they are including a Champions League Cup Scheme.
Pretty sure someone was adamant this would not happen.

Offline amfy

• GM : 07.07.2024
« Reply #2139 on: June 04, 2024, 02:52:59 PM »
I asked last season if there was a limit on the number of times you could ask the club to transfer your ST to friends and family and the response was that there is no limit at the moment but that this could change at some point in future with the ST waiting list as it is.

This actually makes sense in terms of the ST waiting list because under the current system you could technically just pass your whole  ST on by default using the current system without breaking any rules, enabling the person you’ve passed it to to ‘queue jump’ in practice.

Still this season is not the time they’ve put a lid on it. Let’s see what the limit is when they come up with it. Could affect long distance fans like me who struggle with stupid KO times.

Offline VillaTim

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #2140 on: June 04, 2024, 02:54:51 PM »
You can still sell it back to the club, but you only get 80% back (if it sells).

Offline Risso

« Reply #2141 on: June 04, 2024, 02:55:14 PM »
What form will the digital card take, can you not just take a screenshot of the barcode and send it to somebody?

Offline sid1964

« Reply #2142 on: June 04, 2024, 02:55:25 PM »
I have a work mobile phone but no personal mobile - if i tried to download my season ticket to my works phone, it would probably be classed as a disciplinary offence.

Offline Risso

« Reply #2143 on: June 04, 2024, 02:58:34 PM »
I don't understand just having a work one. I wouldn't want all of my personal stuff on a work device, and obviously it belongs to somebody else and you have to respect their rules. Very odd behaviour.

Online dalians umbrella

« Reply #2144 on: June 04, 2024, 02:58:42 PM »
What form will the digital card take, can you not just take a screenshot of the barcode and send it to somebody?

The barcode constantly changes

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal